Those on a Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) visa will get a minimum wage based on the prefecture they are living in. The wage is supposedly equivalent to that of the Japanese citizens.
Articles in this section
- CONNECT JOB WORKERS - MOBILE APPLICATION FAQ | モバイルアプリケーションに関するFAQ
- HOW CAN I EXTEND THE CURRENT VISA DUE TO COVID-19 ?
- Bagaimana cara mendaftar program Tokutei Ginou melalui Connect Job? (Bahasa Indonesia)
- CONNECT JOB BINGO DETAIL INFORMATION
- I want to know more about the Specified Skilled Evaluation Tests
- What kind of works do Specified Skilled visa have? どんな仕事がありますか？(Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa when I am studying in Japan?
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa if I have been a technical intern trainees in Japan?
- Should I pay the agency?(Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- Can I work in Japan without a university degree? (Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)