Those on a Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) visa will get a minimum wage based on the prefecture they are living in. The wage is supposedly equivalent to that of the Japanese citizens.
Articles in this section
- CONNECT JOB WORKERS - MOBILE APPLICATION FAQ | モバイルアプリケーションに関するFAQ
- Document Uploads on Connect Job WORKERS
- HOW CAN I EXTEND THE CURRENT VISA DUE TO COVID-19 ?
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply for the Tokutei Ginou (specified skilled worker) visa?
- Can I bring my family along with me?
- Can I work in Japan without a university degree? (Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa if I have been a technical intern trainees in Japan?
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa when I am studying in Japan?
- CONNECT JOB BINGO DETAIL INFORMATION
- How can I change my visa status in Japan?