Those on a Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) visa will get a minimum wage based on the prefecture they are living in. The wage is supposedly equivalent to that of the Japanese citizens.
Articles in this section
- How to apply? 応募方法について
- BAGAIMANA SAYA DAPAT MEMPERPANJANG VISA SAAT INI AKIBAT COVID-19 (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Bagaimana cara mendaftar program Tokutei Ginou melalui Connect Job? (Bahasa Indonesia)
- I want to know more about the Specified Skilled Evaluation Tests
- What kind of works do Specified Skilled visa have? どんな仕事がありますか？(Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa when I am studying in Japan?
- Can I work with a Specific Skilled visa if I have been a technical intern trainees in Japan?
- Should I pay the agency?(Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- Can I work in Japan without a university degree? (Text includes Bahasa Indonesia)
- I have overstayed in Japan before - is it okay for me to apply for the Tokutei Ginou visa?