Those on a Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) visa will get a minimum wage based on the prefecture they are living in. The wage is supposedly equivalent to that of the Japanese citizens.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO GET AN AMAZON GIFT CARD ¥10,000 (ENGLISH)
- BAGAIMANA SAYA DAPAT MEMPERPANJANG VISA SAAT INI AKIBAT COVID-19 (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Bagaimana cara mendaftar program Tokutei Ginou melalui Connect Job? (Bahasa Indonesia)
- BAGAIMANA CARA MENDAPATKAN VOUCHER AMAZON SENILAI ¥10,000 (Bahasa Indonesia)
- I have overstayed in Japan before - is it okay for me to apply for the Tokutei Ginou visa?
- What is the minimum wage for holders of the Tokutei Ginou (SSW) visa?
- What is the difference between Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) Visa No.1 and No.2 ?
- Can I bring my family along with me?
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply for the Tokutei Ginou (specified skilled worker) visa?
- How can I extend my visa in Japan?