If you have overstayed in Japan before, it will be harder to get an approval for a TG VISA processed from MOJ - Japan Immigration.
Articles in this section
- I have overstayed in Japan before - is it okay for me to apply for the Tokutei Ginou visa?
- What is the minimum wage for holders of the Tokutei Ginou (SSW) visa?
- What is the difference between Tokutei Ginou (Specified Skilled Worker) Visa No.1 and No.2 ?
- Can I bring my family along with me?
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply for the Tokutei Ginou (specified skilled worker) visa?
- How can I extend my visa in Japan?
- What documents will I need to apply for a work visa?
- How can I change my visa status in Japan?
- What is a Residence / Zairyu Card?
- What is a COE?