Information such as experience and skills are open to the companies that match you and which you are applying for. And your name, SNS, and contact are disclosed after the interview offer stage. The uploaded original CV is not given to the company, even though the interview is ongoing. Only the information registered on Connect job is everything shown, so if you have anything to appeal about yourself, please include not only in your CV but also in your profile form.
Articles in this section
- How does Connect Job work?
- How much does it cost to use Connect Job?
- I don't speak Japanese. Can I still sign up?
- How do I upload CV?
- What is Video Q?
- Is there a specific style or format for CV?
- Can the company see my uploaded CV?
- How much will the registered information be open to the company?
- How can I improve my profile?