In order to give candidates an opportunity to impress the employers beyond their profile, we introduce the Video Q feature. The employer will pose a short question and record it in a video. Candidates who apply to the employer's position are required to answer this question with a one-minute video. As this is not a technical question, Video Q aims to be a casual introduction to let the employers know you a bit better before proceeding to the next steps. See our tips and sample to understand more about Video Q.
Articles in this section
- To people who are going to have an Interview
- How does Connect Job work?
- How much does it cost to use Connect Job?
- I don't speak Japanese. Can I still sign up?
- How do I upload CV?
- What is Video Q?
- Is there a specific style or format for CV?
- Can the company see my uploaded CV?
- How much will the registered information be open to the company?
- How can I improve my profile?